Week 1 - Introduction, Overview, Hands-On
** BREAK **
- Touch and Feel
- 3DP / Digital Fabrication Specimens
- Physical Computing Specimens
- Install Rhinoceros. We have a license for Rhino 6.
- Self Service (mac) and Endpoint management -> service center (PC).
- Rhino Basics
- UI: controls, commands, display modes, view, model units
- 2d operations: line, rectangle, trim, circle, dimension
- transforms: scale, rotate, move
- operations: split, join, trim, extend
- organization: layers, groups
- For your reference: Rhino Learn (tutorials)
- Tour Nebraska Innovation Studio 8/30? (Tuesday 1pm)